If you are new to this blog – welcome! If you are not new – welcome back!
Liesel at Home, is not about me, or my thoughts on diet or fitness. Rather it’s a collection of recipes and a blog about healthy and creative baking (and cooking) so that is what you’ll find – Recipes. All grain free. And sugar free.
Hopefully you’ll also find inspiration.
To start you off – here are a few of my favorite recipes, and also those that have gotten the best response so far, from other readers. If you want to try just one thing – then try one of these. You’ll be happy you did!
- The amazing red beetroot cake (it is truly amazing!)
- Monica’s birthday cake (a special creation made for a very special reader)
- Prune cake (grain free and nut free – easy to make and easy to love)
- Zucchini lemon muffins (when life gives us lemons… )
- Dark cherry muffins (such a lovely and impressive dessert! …or breakfast )
- Strawberry muffins (with a touch of cheese cake!)
- Square chocolate cookies (my daughter keeps asking for them)
- Cookies for grownups (I made 4 batches of these in a row, we loved them!)
- Cookies for visitors (the sweeter version of the grownup cookies)
Other nice ones:
- Chocolate treats in the food pyramide (get the kids to make them!)
- Chewy date crackers (Absolutely amazing combination of good stuff)
- 7 of my favorite meals (One week of breakfasts – just as an inspiration…)
OK, that’s it!
Because of the enormus amount of spam (as comments and pingbacks) I had to close down the comment section. If you have any suggestions, questions or want to get in contact for other reason – please send me an e-mail to: Lisa@lieselathome.com . I’d be happy to hear from you!
Thank you for reading!